All 16 art Reviews

City Street City Street

Looks like an illiustration

Yummy picture, and actually the crosshatch style shading reminds me of that guy who did the Limeny Snicket books... whaat's his name? I forgot.

Love me! Love me!

hey

cute simple... I like it! maybe a little more contrast between the skin and it's shadows. You should try flash animation! You'd be good at makin art in flash...

Stripes Stripes

Wow

It's amazing... not only is it realistic, but if it was a photo I'd be impressed, the lighting is beautiful, and the details on the clothes are absolutely astounding....

I'm sorry to say I can't find anything to critique; so just keep drawing!

1600 responds:

Thank you!

self cartooned self cartooned

pretty cool

I like the simplicity, and the shading colors.... a suggestion might be to make it darker around the neck, sunce there is little contrast there, but other than that, pretty cool!

beastkid7 responds:

Oh yes! Thank you. Legitly good advice there. I'll remember that,

Oh Look Who It Is Oh Look Who It Is

Good drawing,

I like the fact that there is more detail on the face and arms, and less on the hair, shirt and background.

Be Special! Be Special!

Where

are the cock jokes?!?!

Naw, just kidding... I love it actually, the line art is a little too sharp, but other than that, amazing work!

I could just imagine that little kid yelling "ACHIEVEMENT!!!" :P

ZOMBIE BABY ZOMBIE BABY

Holy shit!!!!!!

I just played your first engine, and if I were to judge you'r artistic capabilities by that, then I would have totally underestimated you. This stuff is great! And I mean like, the most detailed model I have seen... like in my life. Keep it up, man.

rhys510 responds:

dude thanks you do not know how much that means

sun sun

Nice!

not beautiful, but defiantly worth the art portal recommendation :) I like the abstractness, yet it seems just too simple. Perhaps if you enlarged it, it would look nicer. Also, shouldn't the orange shades should be closer to the sun than the blue ones? I don't remember.

psycomage666 responds:

Really I was just experimenting with this one, So really there would have been no point in me doing things right. I can do better.

Blue Oddessy Blue Oddessy

It's great!

Nice work there. I can imagine it in a panel of a comic.

Glester responds:

Thanks

Imagination Imagination

Great job,

When I looked at the icon, I thought it was jesus ^_^.