Raw Latex Raw Latex

OMG this is one of the greatest things I've seen in a while XDDDD
love the story line, general direction, and voice acting the best...
the animation was great, all though art-wise I think I prefer darker outlines... but that's just my preference.
The main reason I took off half a star is because I think it ended to soon... DX other than that keep up the good work!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

I Got No Money Redux I Got No Money Redux

So yah, your getting there.

I vaguly remember the last time you posted something like this I was all "Yah it needs work" but now I think you listened to me and other reviewers and I can see the actual improvments coming out of it. Like you actually drew the girl this time. I mean sure the artwork can still use a little work but that comes with practice (and not just cartoon drawing practice, like actual life drawing... which might sound strange, but it works). The animation has improved too, but like it still needs a little work. The tweening in particular, the frame by frame is all right. So yah it's all right! The thing you should focus on now is practice, really.

Yusuf responds:

Thanks, man! It's appreciated!

Happy Holidays from Ben Happy Holidays from Ben

Really cute

I like it to be honest, it was cute. The thing I would improve on is the graphics (the bird especially, I would of used a reference even if it was a cartoon) , but other than that, neat video! XD

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Nooott bbaadd

Pretty sweet stuff you have here man... I don't know what to say, except excellent work.

Weed Kills Weed Kills

Hahaha

You have good animation artwork everything. I especially like the way you don't use generic humor, and I actually have never seen something like this. Good work!

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Very Creative

Quite nice! The artwork and colors could use a tad bit more work. (arms were kind of weird, because they were a little too long and skinny), but other than that I love the creative idea! I'll be rooting on you to win the TOFA! My money's on ya!

TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

This is stylish

and I like it, quite good. makes me smile. c:

Nutshell Pokemon! Nutshell Pokemon!

K it's cool

I can understand what is going on, there's enough animation, and overall it was put together pretty well.

The art was OK. I mean JUST OK though. If you want to improve and really good, try drawing realism. If you wonder why that'll help you on anime drawings, then just of think of it like this: All cartoons and anime are based off of real life. It's like the fact that it's easier to understand a video game parody, if you've actually played the original video game first.

Also Backgrounds, I don't think they should be ever plain white, and make sure the grass scrolls when the guy is walking.

The biggest piece of advice I can give, is not to complain/worry about people who leave hate comments, or "stop animating" ones. We all get those messages, so it's best just completely ignore them.

BUT other than that, it was finished, well presented etc. PLUS, you have great potential, so keep improving, and keep animating. :D

Green riding hood Green riding hood

Interesting spin

the animation was the best part, and the art fit in great. IDK what to say about improvement, this is pretty good already.

gusana responds:

Thanks! I will improve me animation skills anyway n_n

Ran Over a Dog Ran Over a Dog

Oh yah that's cool

Nice plot, easy to understand voices, I like the animation. And lol cats. I love cats

The only thing that confused me for a while was that when it zoomed out and everyone started talking, I was a little confused, but I was able to find out quickly.

Anyways cool, sure hope you win, I'm rooting for ya! ;-*